In a recreational vehicle the Switchboard may be a single main circuit breaker.
- At least 600mm from the face of the device
If there is a protruding surface below the device (e.g. bench, bed):
- Maximum 600mm from face of device to edge of protruding surface
For a Switchboard – Main circuit breaker located in a cupboard:
- 600mm from the face of the device
- Modifies AS/NZS 3000 – does not measure from the edge of an open door
Clearance from face of device to front of cupboard:
- Must not exceed 50mm
- This ensures that no items can be placed in front of the switchboard/circuit breaker, keeping it free and unrestricted for easy access.